Ferndown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:06

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.01 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 49% 0.8 mm, probability: 61% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 0.16 mm, probability: 39% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 0.35 mm, probability: 42% 0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.25 mm, probability: 58% 0.3 mm, probability: 69% 0.35 mm, probability: 66% 0.34 mm, probability: 56% 0.27 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 43% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 18:00

7-day forecast

Ferndown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 12 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 12 °C
Ferndown, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.80743000,-1.89975000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu