Portland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:05

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.17 mm, probability: 24% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.35 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.37 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 30% 0.34 mm, probability: 25% 0.29 mm, probability: 22% 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 10°

7-day forecast

Portland, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 10 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Portland, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Portland, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 6 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Portland, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Portland, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Portland, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Portland, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C50.56748000,-2.44472000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 12° C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
Menu