Featherstone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:13

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 56% 0.53 mm, probability: 58% 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 52%

7-day forecast

Featherstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 7 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 7 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 7 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 7 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Featherstone, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C52.64483000,-2.09315000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu