Prenton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:17

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 77% 0.22 mm, probability: 68% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.55 mm, probability: 37% 0.71 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.54 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 35% 0.32 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.22 mm, probability: 21% 0.29 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.27 mm, probability: 25% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 00:00

7-day forecast

Prenton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Prenton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Prenton, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 11 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Prenton, United KingdomWind, 8 – 14 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 14 °C
Prenton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Prenton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Prenton, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 11 °C53.36762000,-3.05479000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Menu