Winscombe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 12:29

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 94% 0.4 mm, probability: 100% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.3 mm, probability: 44% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 0.41 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 48% 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.32 mm, probability: 47% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 30% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.43 mm, probability: 38% 0.34 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 0.18 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 47% 0.09 mm, probability: 42% 0.07 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 37% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 0.47 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 15° 19°

7-day forecast

Winscombe, United KingdomRain, 15 – 18 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
W
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 18 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomRain, 15 – 19 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 19 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 19 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 19 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 20 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 20 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 23 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 23 °C
Winscombe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C51.31321000,-2.83177000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C
Menu