Letchworth Garden City, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:50

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 65% 0.43 mm, probability: 64% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 10°

7-day forecast

Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomWind, 3 – 8 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Wind, 3 – 8 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomWind, 6 – 12 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Wind, 6 – 12 °C
Letchworth Garden City, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C51.97938000,-0.22664000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Menu