Waterloo, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 06:48

48-hour forecast

0.56 mm, probability: 68% 1.15 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 56% 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.49 mm, probability: 61% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 51% 0.28 mm, probability: 60% 0.32 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 55% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.34 mm, probability: 53% 0.61 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.49 mm, probability: 30% 0.75 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.65 mm, probability: 35% 0.43 mm, probability: 40% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 37% 0.29 mm, probability: 36%

7-day forecast

Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 11 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 11 °C
Waterloo, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.47454000,-3.03017000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu