Rossendale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Sunny
Last updated: 13:24

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 35% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 14°

7-day forecast

Rossendale, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 15 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 16 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 16 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 18 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 18 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 21 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Rossendale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 21 °C53.68456000,-2.27690000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 21 °C
Menu