Isle of Harris, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:32

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 0.89 mm, probability: 62% 1.27 mm, probability: 70% 1.03 mm, probability: 65% 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 0.36 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.5 mm, probability: 44% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 0.34 mm, probability: 37% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.41 mm, probability: 34% 0.47 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 20% 0.16 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 20%

7-day forecast

Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 1 – 3 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 3 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Isle of Harris, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C57.93308000,-6.81908000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Menu