Isle of Skye, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:43

48-hour forecast

0.28 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.51 mm, probability: 46% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.3 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 37% 0.42 mm, probability: 39% 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 11°

7-day forecast

Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 15 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 15 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Isle of Skye, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C57.36190000,-6.24727000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu