Barra, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Wind
Last updated: 23:54

48-hour forecast

0.37 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.36 mm, probability: 45% 0.71 mm, probability: 56% 0.97 mm, probability: 57% 1.23 mm, probability: 58% 1.29 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.88 mm, probability: 53% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.16 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.35 mm, probability: 37% 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 0.66 mm, probability: 49% 1.08 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.97 mm, probability: 46% 0.71 mm, probability: 46% 0.64 mm, probability: 48% 0.71 mm, probability: 53% 0.83 mm, probability: 50% 0.82 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 42% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.72 mm, probability: 53% 1.17 mm, probability: 60% 1.28 mm, probability: 58%

7-day forecast

Barra, United KingdomRain, 6 – 8 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 8 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Barra, United KingdomRain, 7 – 9 °C56.98035000,-7.45731000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 9 °C
Menu