Water Eaton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:06

48-hour forecast

0.25 mm, probability: 44% 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 0.72 mm, probability: 51% 1.12 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.66 mm, probability: 58% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 0.01 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 38% 0.11 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 18:00

7-day forecast

Water Eaton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 12 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 12 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Water Eaton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C51.98697000,-0.72188000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Menu