Wool, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:32

48-hour forecast

0.87 mm, probability: 62% 0.25 mm, probability: 91% 0.12 mm, probability: 84% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 10°

7-day forecast

Wool, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Wool, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Wool, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 10 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Wool, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 11 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 11 °C
Wool, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 10 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 10 °C
Wool, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Wool, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 9 °C50.67966000,-2.21890000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Menu