Woodsetts, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:17

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.4 mm, probability: 43% 0.58 mm, probability: 53% 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.33 mm, probability: 37% 12:00

7-day forecast

Woodsetts, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 10 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Woodsetts, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.34804000,-1.17204000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu