Woodborough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 12:59

48-hour forecast

0.46 mm, probability: 44% 0.26 mm, probability: 94% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.05 mm, probability: 31% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 35% 0.04 mm, probability: 36% 0.03 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 39% 0.21 mm, probability: 55% 0.42 mm, probability: 67% 0.57 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.29 mm, probability: 42% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Woodborough, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 11 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 11 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomFog, 6 – 12 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Fog, 6 – 12 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Woodborough, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.33333000,-1.83333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu