Woburn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:23

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.39 mm, probability: 35% 0.71 mm, probability: 34% 1.16 mm, probability: 35% 1.68 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 2.04 mm, probability: 36% 2.36 mm, probability: 40% 2.23 mm, probability: 53% 1.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.38 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 38% 0.26 mm, probability: 25% 1.36 mm, probability: 46% 2.76 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 1.7 mm, probability: 52% 0.6 mm, probability: 43% 0.83 mm, probability: 57% 0.32 mm, probability: 35% 0.75 mm, probability: 45% 2.07 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Woburn, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Woburn, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.98865000,-0.61903000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu