Wittering, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:17

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.22 mm, probability: 45% 0.36 mm, probability: 58% 0.68 mm, probability: 71% 0.65 mm, probability: 70% 0.85 mm, probability: 73% 0.71 mm, probability: 69% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 62% 0.47 mm, probability: 59% 0.39 mm, probability: 57% 0.27 mm, probability: 54% 0.34 mm, probability: 56% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.18 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 0.61 mm, probability: 45% 0.74 mm, probability: 46% 0.7 mm, probability: 46% 0.47 mm, probability: 38% 0.33 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 0.37 mm, probability: 33% 0.44 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 00:00

7-day forecast

Wittering, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Wittering, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wittering, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wittering, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wittering, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Wittering, United KingdomRain, -1 – 6 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 6 °C
Wittering, United KingdomRain, -2 – 7 °C52.60972000,-0.44151000
Th
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 7 °C
Menu