Winterbourne Stoke, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:15

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 45% 0.59 mm, probability: 55% 0.93 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.59 mm, probability: 62% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.19 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 50% 0.89 mm, probability: 61% 1.28 mm, probability: 63% 0.88 mm, probability: 56% 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.18 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 55% 0.17 mm, probability: 59% 0.2 mm, probability: 60% 0.21 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 49% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 12 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 12 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Winterbourne Stoke, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.16729000,-1.89806000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Menu