Wingfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:34

48-hour forecast

0.44 mm, probability: 52% 0 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.82 mm, probability: 62% 0.76 mm, probability: 48% 0.48 mm, probability: 27% 0.28 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.47 mm, probability: 47% 0.8 mm, probability: 64% 0.6 mm, probability: 61% 0.58 mm, probability: 59% 0.77 mm, probability: 58% 06:00 0.46 mm, probability: 48% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 16°

7-day forecast

Wingfield, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 15 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 15 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 16 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 16 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 19 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 19 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 19 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Wingfield, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 20 °C51.30889000,-2.25278000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Menu