Wigan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:01

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 59% 1.04 mm, probability: 78% 1.45 mm, probability: 84% 1.66 mm, probability: 85% 12:00 1.9 mm, probability: 87% 1.2 mm, probability: 84% 1.56 mm, probability: 83% 0.55 mm, probability: 57% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 30% 0.62 mm, probability: 41% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 52% 0.22 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.44 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 61% 0.38 mm, probability: 65% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.17 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 14°

7-day forecast

Wigan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Wigan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Wigan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Wigan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Wigan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Wigan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Wigan, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C53.53333000,-2.61667000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Menu