Whitworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:28

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.2 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 64% 0.37 mm, probability: 66% 0.36 mm, probability: 65% 0.37 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 56% 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 40% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.48 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.31 mm, probability: 44% 0.74 mm, probability: 53% 1.06 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.87 mm, probability: 53% 0.62 mm, probability: 39% 0.53 mm, probability: 32% 0.4 mm, probability: 32% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 22%

7-day forecast

Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Whitworth, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C53.65601000,-2.17710000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu