Whitby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:44

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.61 mm, probability: 49% 0.78 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Whitby, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 15 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-04-07

2020-04-07 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 15 °C
Whitby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 15 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-04-08

2020-04-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 15 °C
Whitby, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 10 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-09

2020-04-09 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 10 °C
Whitby, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-10

2020-04-10 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Whitby, United KingdomRain, 7 – 8 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
Sa
Max: C

2020-04-11

2020-04-11 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 8 °C
Whitby, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 10 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-12

2020-04-12 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 10 °C
Whitby, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 11 °C54.48774000,-0.61498000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-04-13

2020-04-13 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 11 °C
Menu