Whitburn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:15

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 44% 0.25 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 60% 0.68 mm, probability: 65% 0.97 mm, probability: 66% 1.16 mm, probability: 68% 1.27 mm, probability: 69% 1.3 mm, probability: 66% 18:00 1.16 mm, probability: 67% 0.94 mm, probability: 63% 0.75 mm, probability: 55% 0.63 mm, probability: 52% 0.54 mm, probability: 51% 0.46 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 46% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.56 mm, probability: 51% 1 mm, probability: 59% 0.99 mm, probability: 60% 0.81 mm, probability: 60% 0.73 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.73 mm, probability: 48%

7-day forecast

Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Whitburn, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C55.86667000,-3.68333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Menu