Wem, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:26

48-hour forecast

0.68 mm, probability: 100% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 50% 0.51 mm, probability: 62% 0.97 mm, probability: 68% 0.95 mm, probability: 71% 0.89 mm, probability: 73% 0.76 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 76% 0.87 mm, probability: 72% 0.94 mm, probability: 71% 0.83 mm, probability: 70% 0.77 mm, probability: 71% 0.58 mm, probability: 69% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 55% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 50% 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 0.51 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.43 mm, probability: 64% 0.45 mm, probability: 64% 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 0.35 mm, probability: 59% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.63 mm, probability: 61% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.41 mm, probability: 50% 0.34 mm, probability: 37% 0.38 mm, probability: 38% 0.41 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 12° 17°

7-day forecast

Wem, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Wem, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Wem, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Wem, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Wem, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
Su
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C
Wem, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C
Wem, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C52.85835000,-2.71826000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu