Welshpool, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:18

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 70% 0.27 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 63% 0.41 mm, probability: 71% 0.7 mm, probability: 74% 0.49 mm, probability: 60% 0.49 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.62 mm, probability: 51% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.36 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 32% 0.41 mm, probability: 40% 0.77 mm, probability: 57% 1.61 mm, probability: 68% 1.4 mm, probability: 71% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.15 mm, probability: 45% 0.17 mm, probability: 50% 0.1 mm, probability: 41% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 44% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 17°

7-day forecast

Welshpool, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Welshpool, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 10 °C52.65973000,-3.14710000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 10 °C
Menu