Weaverham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 00:24

48-hour forecast

0.78 mm, probability: 100% 1 mm, probability: 100% 0.99 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 38% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.37 mm, probability: 23% 0.73 mm, probability: 27% 1.08 mm, probability: 34% 1.42 mm, probability: 49% 1.49 mm, probability: 57% 18:00 1.11 mm, probability: 59% 0.63 mm, probability: 56% 0.34 mm, probability: 48% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.97 mm, probability: 62% 1.61 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 1.25 mm, probability: 64% 0.56 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.21 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 13°

7-day forecast

Weaverham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 15 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 15 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Weaverham, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.26018000,-2.57291000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Menu