Watford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:49

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 0.63 mm, probability: 69% 0.79 mm, probability: 75% 0.72 mm, probability: 67% 0.97 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 45% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.27 mm, probability: 61% 0.33 mm, probability: 60% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 0.24 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 10°

7-day forecast

Watford, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Watford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Watford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Watford, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 11 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 11 °C
Watford, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 12 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 12 °C
Watford, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 12 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 12 °C
Watford, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 14 °C51.65531000,-0.39602000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Menu