Warfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:10

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 57% 0.55 mm, probability: 62% 0.48 mm, probability: 65% 0.25 mm, probability: 52% 0.33 mm, probability: 54% 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.97 mm, probability: 68% 1.28 mm, probability: 73% 1.18 mm, probability: 73% 0.32 mm, probability: 57% 0.32 mm, probability: 58% 0.37 mm, probability: 57% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.28 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Warfield, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Warfield, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Warfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C
Warfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Warfield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Warfield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Warfield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.44213000,-0.72802000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Menu