Wardle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 10:31

48-hour forecast

0.44 mm, probability: 57% 1.33 mm, probability: 100% 0.37 mm, probability: 99% 0.16 mm, probability: 47% 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 43% 0.43 mm, probability: 55% 0.8 mm, probability: 60% 0.86 mm, probability: 61% 0.75 mm, probability: 58% 0.62 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.54 mm, probability: 50% 0.46 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.62 mm, probability: 63% 0.73 mm, probability: 67% 0.8 mm, probability: 67% 0.81 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 0.68 mm, probability: 66% 0.49 mm, probability: 64% 0.35 mm, probability: 60% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.29 mm, probability: 42% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 51% 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Wardle, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Wardle, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
Th
Max: 14° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Wardle, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Wardle, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 17 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 17 °C
Wardle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Wardle, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Wardle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 20 °C53.65000000,-2.13333000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 20 °C
Menu