Upton Scudamore, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:48

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 23% 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 0.63 mm, probability: 47% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 14° 20°

7-day forecast

Upton Scudamore, United KingdomRain, 14 – 20 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 20 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 20 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 20 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 22 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 22 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Upton Scudamore, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C51.23000000,-2.19333000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Menu