Uddingston, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:18

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.38 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 0.43 mm, probability: 60% 0.77 mm, probability: 70% 0.98 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 1.61 mm, probability: 85% 2.32 mm, probability: 89% 2.59 mm, probability: 90% 2.29 mm, probability: 90% 2.26 mm, probability: 90% 1.89 mm, probability: 87% 18:00 1.38 mm, probability: 85% 0.86 mm, probability: 79% 0.51 mm, probability: 64% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 18:00 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Uddingston, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
M
Max: C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 10 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 10 °C
Uddingston, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C55.81971000,-4.08362000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Menu