Trafford Park, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:01

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 65% 0.36 mm, probability: 67% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 63% 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.42 mm, probability: 61% 0.46 mm, probability: 63% 0.43 mm, probability: 59% 18:00 0.36 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 21% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.23 mm, probability: 40% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 23%

7-day forecast

Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-27

2021-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
F
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Trafford Park, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.46879000,-2.31194000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu