Tenbury Wells, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:14

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.34 mm, probability: 59% 0.33 mm, probability: 58% 0.31 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 60% 0.43 mm, probability: 62% 0.56 mm, probability: 64% 0.51 mm, probability: 57% 0.36 mm, probability: 43% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Tenbury Wells, United KingdomRain, 1 – 11 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 11 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 6 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 6 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 8 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 8 °C
Tenbury Wells, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 6 °C52.30000000,-2.58333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 6 °C
Menu