Swansea, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 16:38

48-hour forecast

0.35 mm, probability: 33% 0.9 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 1.02 mm, probability: 51% 1.85 mm, probability: 66% 1.79 mm, probability: 66% 1.3 mm, probability: 62% 1 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.98 mm, probability: 51% 1.05 mm, probability: 49% 1.09 mm, probability: 49% 1.01 mm, probability: 46% 0.9 mm, probability: 43% 0.84 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 36% 0.97 mm, probability: 35% 1 mm, probability: 34% 0.92 mm, probability: 31% 0.9 mm, probability: 33% 0.84 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.51 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 18:00 15°

7-day forecast

Swansea, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Swansea, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Swansea, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Swansea, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 16 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 16 °C
Swansea, United KingdomRain, 8 – 18 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 18 °C
Swansea, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Swansea, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C51.62079000,-3.94323000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Menu