Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 07:50

48-hour forecast

0.54 mm, probability: 70% 0.35 mm, probability: 100% 0.45 mm, probability: 70% 0.32 mm, probability: 58% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 0.01 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 41% 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 48% 0.14 mm, probability: 45% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17%

7-day forecast

Sturminster Newton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomRain, -2 – 7 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 7 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Sturminster Newton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C50.92681000,-2.30515000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Menu