Strood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 02:13

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 100% 0.19 mm, probability: 86% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 0.53 mm, probability: 67% 0.75 mm, probability: 71% 0.85 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 1.25 mm, probability: 78% 1.81 mm, probability: 81% 1.74 mm, probability: 80% 1.34 mm, probability: 77% 1.08 mm, probability: 77% 0.91 mm, probability: 75% 18:00 0.61 mm, probability: 68% 0.3 mm, probability: 54% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 47% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 54% 0.29 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 0.42 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Strood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Strood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Strood, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 6 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Strood, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 5 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 5 °C
Strood, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
Tu
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Strood, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Strood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.39594000,0.49361000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu