Stretford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 06:13

48-hour forecast

0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.34 mm, probability: 57% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 58% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.46 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.58 mm, probability: 53% 0.8 mm, probability: 58% 0.64 mm, probability: 50% 0.84 mm, probability: 49% 0.28 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.28 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Stretford, United KingdomRain, 15 – 19 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
Sa
Min: 15° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 19 °C
Stretford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Stretford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Stretford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Stretford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Stretford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C
Stretford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C53.45000000,-2.31667000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
Menu