Stone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:44

48-hour forecast

0.22 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 0.5 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.5 mm, probability: 68% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 0.15 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.27 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 14°

7-day forecast

Stone, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-27

2020-10-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 14 – 16 °C51.45032000,0.26470000
M
Min: 14° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 16 °C
Menu