Stokesley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 12:55

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 98% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 21% 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 49% 0.46 mm, probability: 52% 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 13° 18°

7-day forecast

Stokesley, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomWind, 11 – 17 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Wind, 11 – 17 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 16 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 16 °C
Stokesley, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C54.46998000,-1.19330000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Menu