Stoke, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:48

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.48 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.59 mm, probability: 58% 0.67 mm, probability: 58% 0.68 mm, probability: 56% 0.55 mm, probability: 41% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 19% 0.42 mm, probability: 16% 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Stoke, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Stoke, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Stoke, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Stoke, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Stoke, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 17 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 17 °C
Stoke, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Stoke, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 23 °C53.25000000,-2.86667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 23 °C
Menu