Stirling, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:22

48-hour forecast

0.7 mm, probability: 50% 0.22 mm, probability: 51% 0.34 mm, probability: 48% 0.26 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.53 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Stirling, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Stirling, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.11903000,-3.93682000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Menu