Stewarton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 10:58

48-hour forecast

0.64 mm, probability: 70% 0.81 mm, probability: 100% 0.73 mm, probability: 100% 0.83 mm, probability: 75% 18:00 0.85 mm, probability: 76% 0.68 mm, probability: 72% 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 0.5 mm, probability: 60% 0.47 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 56% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 50% 0.2 mm, probability: 48% 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 0.65 mm, probability: 61% 0.64 mm, probability: 64% 0.7 mm, probability: 65% 0.58 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 62% 0.32 mm, probability: 49% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.58 mm, probability: 52% 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.58 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.54 mm, probability: 45% 0.49 mm, probability: 45% 0.57 mm, probability: 47% 0.54 mm, probability: 50% 0.55 mm, probability: 56% 0.54 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 58% 0.44 mm, probability: 53% 0.47 mm, probability: 55% 0.5 mm, probability: 49% 0.35 mm, probability: 42% 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 46% 0.85 mm, probability: 56% 1.06 mm, probability: 62%

7-day forecast

Stewarton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 3 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
W
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 3 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomRain, -3 – 4 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
Su
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, -3 – 4 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 4 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 4 °C
Stewarton, United KingdomRain, -3 – 3 °C55.67986000,-4.51435000
Tu
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, -3 – 3 °C
Menu