Steppingley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Sunny
Last updated: 01:58

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 44% 0.25 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.66 mm, probability: 67% 0.75 mm, probability: 68% 0.68 mm, probability: 70% 0.6 mm, probability: 67% 0.53 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.48 mm, probability: 67% 0.8 mm, probability: 75% 1.17 mm, probability: 77% 0.97 mm, probability: 62% 0.54 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 24% 0.26 mm, probability: 28% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 0.5 mm, probability: 50% 0.56 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.43 mm, probability: 56% 0.28 mm, probability: 59% 0.25 mm, probability: 59% 0.35 mm, probability: 65% 0.53 mm, probability: 71% 0.68 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 0.68 mm, probability: 66% 0.63 mm, probability: 61% 0.6 mm, probability: 55% 0.61 mm, probability: 45% 0.61 mm, probability: 43% 10° 19°

7-day forecast

Steppingley, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Steppingley, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C52.00758000,-0.52855000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu