Stagsden, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Clear
Last updated: 07:54

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.4 mm, probability: 51% 0.66 mm, probability: 60% 0.55 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 0.58 mm, probability: 55% 0.78 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 51% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 12°

7-day forecast

Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 0 – 8 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 8 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, -1 – 12 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 12 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 3 – 12 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 12 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Stagsden, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C52.13046000,-0.56678000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Menu