South Molton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:38

48-hour forecast

0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.28 mm, probability: 39% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 51% 0.42 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.75 mm, probability: 80% 0.7 mm, probability: 79% 0.57 mm, probability: 76% 0.3 mm, probability: 61% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 17% 0.18 mm, probability: 17% 0.82 mm, probability: 45% 0.75 mm, probability: 38% 0.42 mm, probability: 27% 0.3 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 10° 15°

7-day forecast

South Molton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
South Molton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
South Molton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
South Molton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
South Molton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
South Molton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
South Molton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C51.01667000,-3.83333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Menu