South Littleton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:59

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 58% 0.52 mm, probability: 80% 0.69 mm, probability: 82% 1.17 mm, probability: 87% 1.19 mm, probability: 88% 1.05 mm, probability: 87% 00:00 1.26 mm, probability: 88% 1.62 mm, probability: 89% 2.13 mm, probability: 90% 1.54 mm, probability: 89% 0.22 mm, probability: 56% 0.09 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 30% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.38 mm, probability: 60% 0.42 mm, probability: 65% 0.8 mm, probability: 71% 1.49 mm, probability: 66% 0.76 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 06:00 11°

7-day forecast

South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
South Littleton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.11416000,-1.89014000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu