Southampton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Clear
Last updated: 20:06

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 11°

7-day forecast

Southampton, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Southampton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Southampton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Southampton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Southampton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Southampton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Southampton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.90395000,-1.40428000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Menu