Smethwick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:17

48-hour forecast

0.15 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.18 mm, probability: 61% 0.6 mm, probability: 75% 0.52 mm, probability: 68% 1.3 mm, probability: 78% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 1.02 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 25% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 0.26 mm, probability: 35% 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 1.28 mm, probability: 61% 0.85 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 0.51 mm, probability: 57% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 16°

7-day forecast

Smethwick, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomRain, 6 – 17 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 17 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Smethwick, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C52.49699000,-1.97305000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Menu