Shirebrook, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 22:45

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 59% 0.9 mm, probability: 71% 1.08 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 0.84 mm, probability: 73% 0.73 mm, probability: 77% 0.37 mm, probability: 68% 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.3 mm, probability: 49% 0.49 mm, probability: 60% 0.5 mm, probability: 62% 0.5 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.55 mm, probability: 62% 0.59 mm, probability: 58% 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 0.37 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.46 mm, probability: 23% 14°

7-day forecast

Shirebrook, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomWind, 6 – 11 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Wind, 6 – 11 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 9 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 9 °C
Shirebrook, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 10 °C53.20333000,-1.21336000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 10 °C
Menu