Shipston on Stour, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:21

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.29 mm, probability: 56% 0.35 mm, probability: 60% 0.43 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.61 mm, probability: 66% 0.83 mm, probability: 67% 0.91 mm, probability: 68% 0.71 mm, probability: 61% 0.49 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Shipston on Stour, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 9 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C
Shipston on Stour, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 8 °C52.06057000,-1.62778000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 8 °C
Menu